Clothing haul

Hey, there,

as I obviously hadn't had any distractions while blogging this year, the phrase "long time no see" can't get repetitive at all. Nevertheless, I welcome you back to my blog once again. 
As you can see from the title, I'm showing you a couple of clothing items I bought a while back. So, let's get started, so you can get rid of me asap.

Firstly, I got some highwaisted jean shorts from Stradivarius, which I've been meaning to buy for a while. There's not really that much to them, they're a darker wash and were 16€, I think.


I, also, got these shoes from Bershka for 21€. I really needed some formal-ish shoes for my final exams, so that's what I went looking for. As you can see on the photo below, they're white, have a platform and lacy details all over them. Even though these shoes are completely flat, I find them to be quite comfortable.


I've been looking for some light shorts, too and I found this amazing pair which really breathes and is very comfortable. I got them from H&M for about 15€.


The last thing I got is a shirt, since the last one I got a few months back got destroyed after wearing it one single time. It cost 20€ and is, like the white shorts, very comfortable and light to wear. I can easily wear now, in the summer, because the material is so thin and flowy. Here's a photo so you can get an idea of the shirt.



 The shirt is longer in the back and has two pockets. I realized, that the upper photo doesn't really make it possible for you to see the shirt clearly, so I decided to just post a selfie, too. Hopefully, you have a better idea of it this way, even though the selfie still doesn't show that much, let's just look past that, okay?


That's everything I got, I was surprised that I didn't get carried away with shopping too much as usual but then again, HOW can one really spend much whilst being broke? Dunno.

Hopefully, I as well as you will be tuning back in soon, have fun until then!

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

A CLOTHING HAUL ONCE MORE

Essence Volume Stylist Lash Extension Mascara

4 Kids and Us Black Soap